With Profoto Connect, it’s never been easier to create natural and beautiful light anytime, anywhere. It has no buttons and only three settings: auto, manual and off. In auto, you just point and shoot for a good exposure, because the flash power is calculated automatically. If you find the automatic flash exposure too bright or too dark, you can fine-tune it in the Profoto app* by a simple swipe. It can also be adjusted directly in your camera if it has the “Flash Exposure Compensation” function (sometimes known as “FEC”). Slide the Connect over to manual, and you can fine-tune the light for even more control, either manually or via the Profoto app. Regardless if you are just stepping in to the world of created light, or if you are already experienced in light shaping, you now have natural and beautiful light on demand, customizable to your needs.
This small, lightweight and carefully designed flash trigger is compatible with all Profoto AirTTL lights. But most of all, it makes working with the natural and beautiful light from Profoto incredibly easy, letting you focus on what’s important – creating great images.
The Profoto Connect package includes the Profoto Connect trigger, a charging cable (USB-C to USB-A) and a protective case.
*The Profoto app is available for iPhone 7 and later, running on iOS 11 and later. This app is required for full control of the Profoto Connect and for making firmware upgrades.
Ce déclencheur léger est compatible avec tous les flashes Profoto AirTTL.
Available for Nikon, Canon.
- Button-free trigger for all Profoto AirTTL lights
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and light
- Three settings: Auto, manual and off. Auto mode: Point and shoot with automatic flash power. Manual mode: Fine-tune the flash settings.
- Small, lightweight and minimalistic design
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app (compatible with iPhone 7 or newer)
- Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery – 30h battery life