Profoto B10 250 AirTTL
B10, is Profoto’s smallest ever cordless off-camera flash. The B10, and the quality of light it delivers brings lots of creative possibilities. But ease-of-use is also incredibly important.
The clean and minimal interface means you can start shooting straight from the box, the battery is quick and easy to switch in and out, and you can also charge it while it’s in use.
It’s also super-easy to trigger and control the B10 wirelessly from any Profoto AirTTL remote or the Profoto A1. You can point and shoot with TTL or switch to manual control at any time.
The Profoto app allows you to you easily view and control all B10 settings from the palm of your hand, and install new B10 updates in seconds.
The B10 comes as a 250Ws version and is available in two different kits: the B10 with a single head and the B10 Duo Kit with two heads.
Included in the kit:
1 x B10 250 AirTTL unit
1 x Li-Ion Battery for B10
1 x Battery charger 3A
1 x Stand adapter for B10
1 x Protective cap
1 x USB-A to USB-C 0,6m
1 x B10 Cas
1 x Power Cable
- Size and shape of a camera lens
- Lightweight and cordless
- Flash with the power of 5 speedlights
- Continuous light with adjustable brightness and color temperature
- Flexibility to set up on camera tripods or light stands
- Compatibility with 120+ Profoto light shaping tools including the full OCF range
- Compatibility with all Profoto AirTTL Remotes, including the Profoto A1
- Smart connectivity with the Profoto app
Profoto B10 User Guide EN